Watch a snippit of Patricia's interview with Edmore

Watch a snippit of Patricia's interview with Edmore
It's FREE! And very inspiring!

Monday, October 3, 2011

10 Ways to Motivate Yourself & My 10 Confessions - Part 2


4.        Make victory your daily goal

Give victory to the king, O LORD ~ Psalm 20:9

When victory is your daily goal yesterday's victory reassures you of your competence and you have a sense of accomplishment to look forward to in the victory that you are going to attain today. You are motivated all the time.

Confession: Victory is my daily goal.

5.        Appreciate what you have

For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required. ~ Luke 12:48

When you appreciate what you have, you want to bless others and you are self-motivated.  When you do not appreciate what you have, others want to bless you and to motivate you.

Confession: I appreciate what I have and use it to bless others.

6.        Start slow

I'll pursue them! I'll catch up with them! ~ Exodus 15: 9

Like athletes running a marathon, when the route to your destination is long, start slow and increase speed as you draw closer to the end. Like athletes, you need a lot of momentum to make it across the finish line.

Confession: when the route to I destination is long, I start slow and increase speed as I draw closer to the finish line

Watch out for more ways to motivate yourself and confessions in my next post.

Stay motivated.

No comments: