Watch a snippit of Patricia's interview with Edmore

Watch a snippit of Patricia's interview with Edmore
It's FREE! And very inspiring!

Monday, September 26, 2011

10 Ways to Motivate Yourself & My 10 Confessions

1.        Motivate others

He who refreshes other will he himself be refreshed ~ Proverbs 11:25  

As water cannot pass through a hosepipe without wetting the hosepipe, motivation cannot pass through me without motivating me.

Confession:  I am writing to motivate myself as much as, or probably more than, you.  

2.        Hang out with motivated people

Whoever walks with wise people will be wise, but whoever associates with fools will suffer. ~ Proverbs 13:20

We become like those with whom we associate with. Their attitudes rub off onto us. Really motivated people are motivating.

Confession:  I hang out with motivated people a lot so that their motivation rubs off on me.

3.        Make your passion the first thing on your to-do list

Doing something that you are passionate about is always easy, fulfilling and uplifting. It also give you energy for the things that you are less passionate about.

Confession: The first thing on my to-do list is something that I am passionate about.

Watch out for more ways to motivate yourself and confessions in my next post.

Stay motivated.

No comments: